TrendLineTrader for MetaTrader
MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal
|MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal has
been created to provide trade operations and technical analysis in
real time mode, when working at Forex, CFD, Futures financial
markets. A wide range of orders allows flexible management of
MetaTrader is provided free of charge by
brokers worldwide to their valued clients. Currently, over 100
brokerage companies and banks worldwide have chosen the MetaTrader
solution to meet their high standards of business performance.
Client Terminal MetaTrader 4 key
- working with securities of Forex, Futures and CFD
- various execution technologies: Instant Execution,
Request Execution, Market Execution;
- confidentiality of all trading operations;
- unlimited charts quantity;
- support of various timeframes (from minutes up to
- large number of technical indicators and line
- experts, Custom Indicators and Scripts;
- multiLanguage program interface;
- realtime data export via DDE protocol;
- signals of system and trading actions;
- getting on-line news from financial markets;
- internal e-mail system;
- printing charts and completed trading transactions
We are very pleased to offer a new version of TrendLine
Trader compatible with MetaTrader to our clients.
If you are still not convinced or
have questions you can call our office between 9:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday at 800-228-4256.
Note: The TrendLine Trader Software for
MetaTrader runs on the MetaTrader charting package but there is no
business connection between TrendLine Trader Trading Software and
MetaTrader has no financial interest in the TrendLine Trader
6555 NW 9th Ave., #403
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309
800-228-4256, FAX 954-771-2337
No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic,
mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior
written permission of the publisher.
Disclaimer: Investment in stocks, options, currencies or futures involves a high
degree of risk and is not suitable for everyone. Your investment may fall as
well as rise, you may lose all your original investment and you may also have to
pay more on the original amount invested. Consult your broker or advisor prior
to making any investment decisions. Past or simulated performance is not a
guide to future performance.
Copyright 2006-2018 TrendLineTrader.com. All Rights Reserved. - Patent Pending